Sustanon is not a steroid, but 4 testosterone esters combined together that make a wonderful choice of treatment for people with low testosterone who may need testosterone replacement therapy or hormone replacement. A person injecting Sustanon gets an extra edge over workouts and other physical activities as it caters instant benefits of testosterone to the body. Sustanon was a leading choice among athletes in earlier days, due to its effectiveness in enhanced performance. Another reason for it being highly popular was that it needed to be injected at regular intervals of two to three weeks, which is not the case with other steroids that demand higher regularity. But you must remember before you head out to buy Sustanon, that it is a drug and causes hormonal changes.
Benefits of Sustanon
- An increment in red blood cell count circulates more oxygen in the body which is a good thing.
- Its fat burning ability works best for people associated with sports and fitness.
- It helps in the production of insulin growth factor which ultimately regenerates and maintains healthy cells.
- It can be anabolic and androgenic if used in effective quantities, but since this requires consumption of more than the basic requirement, a prescription is recommended.
- It improves your body strength and burns more fat to increase muscle strength too.
- It helps you put up more body mass.
- Your body can burn fat quickly due to Sustanon’s characteristic of testosterone which enhances the cycle of cutting by sustaining the lean tissue.
- It gives you an edge over your athletic performance due to its muscle endurance power.
Side effects of Sustanon
While there may be different problems faced by different individuals, we’ve listed down a few most common problems.
- Lack of sexual desire
- Gynecomastia or enlarged breast tissues in men
- High blood pressure due to extensive water retention
- Some may experience extreme hair loss or excess body hair
So if you have already made a decision to buy sustanon, fret not, simply keep the above-mentioned things in mind. Another important point to remember is that Sustanon is injectable, so hygiene is of prime importance while using its tool. There are high chances of infection among individuals using needles and similar tools. You must be responsible while using Sustanon, just like in the case of any other drug and consider it only as a steroid that will help you meet your goals.