From the blog
Modern technology helps us lead our everyday lives. Technology provides benefits in medicine, home environment, and comfort. We have a few examples:
The ‘ReCure’ Bandage reduces and eliminates neck and shoulder pains: Several people suffer from neck and shoulder pain due to work and lifestyle. When worn the ‘ReCure’ fixed on the upper neck and shoulders finds tension. On detecting pain, the ‘ReCure’ reminds the person to relax the particular muscle. It works on upstream conception and removes pain from neck and shoulder. The ‘ReCure’ work for those who lead a sedentary life but are tuned to their bodies.
Eye Surgery Robot (R2D2) helps perform retinal membrane operations: Robot was funded by Oxford University Hospitals, NHS Foundation and Dutch charity Zizoz. This eye surgery robot performs complicated, precise and remote operations. This surgery robot gets no human surgeons’ hand tremors so it does not cause any damage. This robot operates to precision levels of 1000th of a millimetre.
The ‘Orb’ Germ-Killing UV Light Ball Enables Environmental Sanitisation: Homes have invisible bacteria and microbes carrying germs. People use chemical cleansers but those are often harmful to human beings. The ‘Orb’ Germ-Killing UV Light Ball kills microbes by emitting UV light in all directions. Waterproof designs are for cleaning all over the house. It has Smartphone control.
Symphony Cloud Air Cooler: Air conditioners are essential commodities for those living in the warm climates worldwide. Many prefer an economical approach to home cooling. The Symphony Cloud Air Cooler uses a water reservoir for cooling the air. Comparing this system to traditional air conditioners, it uses ten times less energy than AC. The electricity consumed and pollution into the environment for this system is less. Symphony Cloud Air Cooler maybe wall mounted to save space.
‘Hybrid Air’ Conditions and Purifies the Air within a Home: Usually AC units are used for cooling a particular space at home. The ‘Hybrid Air’ is engineered for dual purposes. The system makes the home more comfortable and cleaner. This system maintains a consistently good quality of the air and keeps the temperature for maximum capacity. The ‘Hybrid Air’ Conditions and Purifies the Air has self-cleaning functionality. These include brushes and UV light working simultaneously to keep filters clean and disinfected always. The ‘Hybrid Air’ ensures that no dirty air would blow into the clean home space. This is true even if the owner forgets to clean AC unit.Read More »
The Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojna was launched in the year 2015 and was announced in the Union Budget. The scheme set up a new institution called the Micro Finance Development and Refinance Agency(MUDRA) Bank to provide loans to small entrepreneurs. The aim of the scheme is to provide funds to the unbanked population of the country and help them in setting up new business establishments and creating jobs. Under this scheme, a loan amount of Rs 50,000 to Rs 10 lakhs is credited to small business owners who want to set up their own establishment.
There are three stages that determine the loan amount paid to the beneficiary.
- Shishu- In this stage, the applicant is eligible for a loan upto Rs 50,000. This stage is for those entrepreneurs who are just about to start their businesses or require less fund to get the business started.
- Kishor- In this stage, the applicants are eligible for loan ranging between Rs 50,000 and Rs 5 lakhs. This is suitable for entrepreneurs who require this amount of money to start their businesses or those businessmen who have already started their businesses but require more funds for running the business.
- Tarun- In this stage, the applicant can apply for a loan up to Rs 10 lakhs. This is the maximum amount that can be sanctioned under the scheme. The entrepreneur must need some eligibility conditions before applying for loan under this stage.
The interest rate under this scheme depends upon the bank and the type of business for which loan is being applied. Rate is not fixed. The person availing of this scheme has to repay the loan within 5-7 years. The institutions that can be approached for loans under this scheme under this Yojana are as follows here https://PolicyPedia.com
- Scheduled Commercial banks
- Scheduled Urban Cooperative banks
- Regional Rural Banks
- State Cooperative Banks
- Micro Financial Institutions
27 public sector banks, 27 regional rural banks, 17 private sector banks and 25 microfinance institutions have been enrolled by MUDRA to provide loans to a borrower under this scheme. These lending institutions would sanction a loan amount to the borrower as per the eligibility rules and then approach the MUDRA Bank for refinancing of the sanctioned loans or financial assistance.
Documents required for applying
The borrower needs to approach and enrolled institution and fill up the MUDRA Loan form. Documents required are as follows:
- Self attested proof of identity
- Quotations of items to be purchased
- Details of suppliers
- Identity of ownership of business, business address, licences and certificates
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ST