Heel pain is generally not caused by an injury such as a twist or fall, but a recurring stress and heel sprain.
The following are the main causes of heel pain:
- When too much pressure is applied to your feet, it may cause damage to plantar fascia ligament and it can cause severe pain and stiffness due to Plantar fasciitis.
- Heel pains are commonly caused because of the sprains and strains in your body. This occurs because of your physical activity and can range from minor to major based on the accident.
- Bursae are sacs that are filled with fluid and found about your joints. They surround the place where tendons, skin as well as muscle tissues meet the bones.
- Achills tendonitis may occur when the tendon that attaches from calf muscles to your heel become inflamed because of excessive injury.
- A common foot pain that occurs in teenagers is Heel bumps or pump bumps. This can cause due to wearing heels before the bones is developed.
- Another type of foot pain is stress fracture, which is due to continuous stress of repetitive exercise, sports ore manual work. More often runners are prone to this stress fracture.
- A large vein in the back of your foot is twisted. It is a type of neurological disease that can occur in the ankle or foot.
There are few shoes available on the market, make use of heel pain treatment singapore and get rid of your unbearable pain.